Biz LEAP: Through our annual flagship event – The CEOs Forum, LEAP targets over 1,000 SMEs and builds their capacity for growth and effective leadership.
Attend the 12th CEOs Forum
LEAP Africa’s 12th CEOs Forum
LEAP Africa established the CEOs Forum in 2005 to serve as a platform for interaction, knowledge sharing and partnerships between Small Medium Enterprises (SME’s) and leading private and public sector organizations who offer cutting-edge solutions, support and services that aid growth, development and sustainability of businesses in Nigeria.
The Forum is segmented as follows:
- CEOs Forum (Main conference) – 9:00am
- Entrepreneurship Workshop – 2:00pm; In-depth business training on:
- Corporate Governance and Leadership
- Innovation and Marketing
- Financial Planning and Management
- People Management for Operational Success
- Business Connect Cocktail – 6:00pm
Why you should attend the CEOs Forum
The forum will:
- Expose participants to knowledge and practical tips for growing businesses that are sustainable
- Foster the exchange of ideas and best practices
- Provide opportunities for participants, partners and sponsors to discuss the challenges and prospects for SME development.
- Provide the unique opportunity for SMEs to meet and build valuable relationships
- Create an avenue for sponsors to showcase their targeted solutions to SMEs.
For sponsorship and partnership enquiries: Contact Adeyemi Asaba firstname.lastname@example.org
For registration and more information about the 12th CEOs Forum: Contact email@example.com or call 01 2706542.