Biz LEAP: Through our annual flagship event – The CEOs Forum, LEAP targets over 1,000 SMEs and builds their capacity for growth and effective leadership.
“Gain key insights from leading industry professionals and entrepreneurs on effective growth strategies for growing highly profitable business”
Attend the 12th CEOs Forum
ABOUT THE 12TH CEOs FORUM
LEAP Africa’s 12th CEOs Forum
LEAP Africa established the CEOs Forum in 2005 to serve as a platform for interaction, knowledge sharing and partnerships between Small Medium Enterprises (SME’s) and leading private and public sector organizations who offer cutting-edge solutions, support and services that aid growth, development and sustainability of businesses in Nigeria.
The 12th CEOs Forum is set to empower 1, 000 business with skills and tools that will transform their businesses into efficient and resourceful companies. At this edition, High caliber speakers will engage attendees on practical and innovative strategies to grow your business into a highly profitable company under the theme “Managing Growth for Profitability”.
The Forum is segmented as follows:
- CEOs Forum (Main conference) – 9:00am
- Entrepreneurship Workshop – 2:00pm; In-depth business training on:
- Corporate Governance and Leadership: This session will focus on leadership for business growth, creating effective Corporate Governance framework to support business growth and building structures to transitioning the business from people to processes.
- Innovation and Marketing: Participants will be taken through practical strategies in innovation, building innovation into the organizational culture to enhance growth, establishing a strong brand identity and marketing strategies necessary for success in a highly competitive market environment.
- Financial Planning and Management: Strategies for effective financial management where focus will be drawn to internal and external key processes to promote business growth.
- People Management for Operational Success: The session will focus on building and retaining talent, training and development and building a strong organizational culture.
- Business Connect Cocktail – 6:00pm (Strictly by invitation)
Why you should attend the CEOs Forum
The Forum will:
- Expose participants to knowledge and practical tips for growing businesses that are sustainable
- Foster the exchange of ideas and best practices
- Provide opportunities for participants, partners and sponsors to discuss the challenges and prospects for SME development.
- Provide the unique opportunity for SMEs to meet and build valuable relationships
- Create an avenue for sponsors to showcase their targeted solutions to SMEs.
For sponsorship and partnership enquiries: Contact Temitope Banji at email@example.com
For registration and more information about the 12th CEOs Forum: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 2706542.