Got what it takes to join the LEAP team?
LEAP Africa, one of Nigeria’s leading non-profit organizations focused on leadership development in Nigeria for youth, entrepreneurs and corporate organizations with training programmes and activities across the region is hiring. Our mission is: To inspire, empower and equip a new cadre of African leaders by providing the skills and tools for personal, organizational and community transformation.
Are you looking to join a young, vibrant and creative team? If you are result-oriented with strong work ethics and can commit to leaving out all of LEAP’s values, then you are steps away from joining the right organisation.
Full time position
Graduate Internship Programme
Full time position
Deadline, March 31, 2018
LEAP Africa seeks to recruit a Programme Coordinator for its eLearning department.
LEAP Africa offers innovative leadership and work readiness programmes for youth with the primary aim of equipping them to live productively, lead ethically and motivating them to deliver positive change in their communities by either executing community development projects or building sustainable social enterprises.
- Develop content, product and service offerings and design appropriate training solutions around LEAP’s core themes for dissemination through e-learning and technology channels.
- Research, author and edit LEAP materials and point of view documents as it relates to eLearning.
- Facilitate eLearning training programmes and speak publicly for eLearning across Nigeria and Africa.
- Create and refine eLearning’s training tools and assets.
- Market and promote e-integrity, LEAP Africa’s premier e-learning course on ethics.
- Develop proposals for eLearning activities and initiatives
- Identify and engage sponsors and technology partners to support eLearning’s initiatives.
- Plan, manage and deliver programmes and projects in accordance with set time lines.
- Assist in other areas related to ensuring the achievements of LEAP’s mission.
- Understand instructional design in crafting learning experiences for LEAP’s beneficiaries.
- Track record in curriculum/content development and program design.
- Have a good understanding of course design and delivery technologies (e.g. Articulate, Moodle, Google Docs, etc). Strong ability in the use of Microsoft packages. Visual design and graphics skills are a plus.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Strong work ethics, a self-starter, very creative.
- Leadership and Management Skills-Supervisory skills.
- Project management skills.
- Business Development and Marketing skills.
- Very good facilitation and presentation skills.
- Passion for youth development, education, training and Nigeria’s development.
- Strong financial management skill.
- Proven entrepreneurial ability and capacity to work with significant autonomy.
- A high level of integrity and preparedness to communicate effectively with stakeholders.
Qualifications and experience:
A first degree is any relevant course will be considered. An advanced degree may be an advantage. 1-3 years of work experience is desired.
Click here to apply
Note: Only successful applicants will be contacted.