VALUES AND LEADERSHIP SKILLS PROGRAMME (VLSP FOR INDIVIDUALS)
The Values and Leadership Skills Programme (VLSP) is a two-day interactive workshop designed to empower and equip participants with the knowledge and skills required to improve their personal effectiveness, perform optimally in the workplace and become principled leaders committed to promoting ethics in all facets of life.
This program includes sessions on Self-leadership, Creativity and Innovation and Emotional Intelligence. Also included are components on Visioning, Goal Setting, Effective Communication (including Public Speaking) and Moral Ethics.
As you complete the programme and continue to practice the learnings, you can expect to observe the following transformations:
- You would be better prepared to lead yourself in accomplishing your personal and / or organizational objectives.
- You would better understand the process of turning vision into action, and applying creativity to distinguish your work from others.
- Your actions would be guided by moral ethical codes and imbibed a culture of self-leadership.
- Your overall value and reputation will increase as you apply the principles on team work, innovation and moral ethics in your day to day endeavours.
- In all, you will exit the program with a better perspective and capacity for leading than when you signed up.
Training Fee: N15,000 (covers training materials, access to online resources, feeding for two days and certification)
Venue: LEAP Africa Office, 13, Omorinre Johnson, Street, Off Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1.